Ready to use injectable solution
For treatment and control Therapy of Babesiosis, Trypanosomiasis and mixed haemoprotozoal infections in livestock.
Each ml contains :
|Diminazine Aceturate ||70 mg|
|Phenazone B. P||375 mg|
- Babesiosis and Trypanosomiasis
- Tenacious Trypanosomiasis
- Theileriosis & mixed infections
- Pyrexia of Unknown Origin (PUO)
Dosage and Administration :
- Babesiosis and Trypanosomiasis at the dose rate of 5-10 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Resistant strains of Trypanosomiasis at the dose rate of 10 ml per kg body weight.
- Theileriosis at the dose rate of 5-10 ml per 100 kg body weight along with antibiotic (3-4 antibiotic injections in alternate days).
- Mixed injections / Pyrexia of unknown origin at the dose rate of 5 ml per 100 kg body weight.
The total doses should not exceed 56 ml of Berenil RTU injectable solution at a time per animal, preferably by deep intramuscular route at multiple sites.
Amber coloured vials of 20 and 90 ml.