Ready to use injectable solution
For treatment and control of Babesiosis, Trypanosomiasis, Theileriosis and mixed haemoprotozoal infections in livestock.
Each ml contains :
|Diminazine Aceturate||70 mg|
|Phenazone B. P||375 mg|
- Babesiosis and Trypanosomiasis
- Tenacious Trypanosomiasis
- Theileriosis & mixed infections
- Pyrexia of Unknown Origin (PUO)
Dosage and Administration :
- Babesiosis and Trypanosomiasis at the dose rate of 5-10 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Resistant strains of Trypanosomiasis at the dose rate of 10 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Theileriosis at the dose rate of 5-10 ml per 100 kg body weight along with antibiotic (3-4 antibiotic injections in alternate days).
- Mixed injections / Pyrexia of unknown origin at the dose rate of 5 ml per 100 kg body weight.
Berenil®The total doses should not exceed 56 ml of Berenil RTU injectable solution at a time per animal, preferably by deep intramuscular route at multiple sites.
Glass vials of 20ml,30 ml and 90 ml.
Meat: 20 days
Milk: 3 days
Storage: Store in a cool place.Protect from direct Sunlight